The revolutionary NX100 controller features a Windows® CE programming pendant with color touch screen, high-speed processing, unmatched memory (60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions), built-in Ethernet, and a robust PC architecture. The NX100 features four levels of password protection for up to 100 individual users.
The NX100 easily handles multiple tasks, with unmatched ability to control up to four robots (up to 36 axes, including robots and external axes), and I/O devices. Advanced Robot Motion (ARM) control provides high-performance path accuracy and vibration control. In addition, the NX100 features best-in-class path planning that dramatically reduces teaching time.
The programming pendant features a unique cross-shaped navigation cursor that reduces teaching time by 30 percent. It has full-color touch-screen display and a convenient Compact Flash slot for easy memory back-ups. Most operator controls are located on the pendant, allowing the control cabinet to be mounted remotely. An optional on-line troubleshooting guide for expert system maintenance is also available on the pendant.
Features & Options :
- Patented multiple robot control capability (up to FOUR robots with one pendant)
- Windows® CE operating system on programming pendant
- Standard Ethernet communication
- Compliance with ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 safety standard
- Unmatched memory: 60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions
- On-board graphical ladder editor