Motoman VA1400 Arc Welding Robot
- “Versatile Arc” Welding Robot Ideal for High-Density Layouts
- Innovative 7-axis design dramatically increases freedom of movement and maintains proper welding posture at all times. Located in lower arm, seventh axis (E-axis) acts as elbow, providing tremendous additional flexibility.
- Space-saving VA1400 increases productivity and achieves highest welding performance.
- 3 kg (6.6-lb) payload; 1,434 mm (56.5") horizontal reach; ±0.08 mm (±0.003") repeatability.
- Integrated through-the-arm torch cabling eliminates cable interference, simplifies programming and reduces cable wear.
- Power cable and welding utilities (gas and air hoses) can be routed through robot base.
- Ideally suited for use in high-density workcells with multiple robots working in close proximity, as well as for applications that require access to parts in tight spots or those with potential interference from fixtures.
- Superior welding access provided by seventh axis often makes it possible to consolidate cells and simplify equipment, by eliminating need for part positioner.
- 7-axis robot can reduce floorspace by providing high-density robot spacing
- Versatile robot can improve joint access when mounted in wall- or ceiling-orientation
- Streamlined design with seventh axis (“elbow”) improves torch access into tight spaces or reaches around both sides of part
- Industry’s first two-year torch cable warranty
- Payload: 3 kg
- Mounting Options: Ceiling/Wall (VA1400T)