Motoman MA1650T Ceiling/Wall-Mounted Arc Welding Robot
- Slim, fast six-axis MA1650T “Master Arc” welding robot increases productivity and achieves highest welding performance.
- “Reversed” lower arm provides greater working range and depth of envelope for inverted robot.
- Reduces welding cycle time due to cutting-edge Sigma V AC servo motor control technology and new ARM (Advanced Robot Motion) control.
- 10 kg (22.1 lb) payload; 1,653 mm (65.1") reach; ±0.08 mm (±0.003") repeatability.
- Proven integrated through-the-arm torch cabling eliminates cable interference, simplifes programming and reduces cable wear.
- Feeder cable and welding utilities (gas and air hoses) can be routed through robot base.
- Hollow upper arm maintains optimum bend radius of welding torch cable, maximizing weld performance. T-axis can rotate torch ±200 degrees without cable interference.
- Arm design prevents bent, pinched or stretched cables regardless of torch orientation or part size or shape; minimizes wire feed problems and optimizes weld performance.
- Expanded envelope in inverted position due to lower arm confguration
- Greatly expanded working range when combined with MotoSweep radial gantry
- “Thru-arm” cable design extends cable life; backed by industry’s frst two-year torch cable warranty
- Payload: 10 kg