Alpha fills the gap between traditional relays and timers and a PLC. Offering functionality, reliability and flexibility but without the worry of cost of overheads.
Alpha is the perfect maintenance product, and yet can adequately control a new process from the start. The Alpha 2 (Alpha XL) can process up to 200 function blocks in a single program, and every single function (timers, counters, analog signal processing, calendar, clock etc.) can be used as many times as you need in all your programs.
The integrated products of the ALPHA family replace many of the discrete components used in conventional systems, opening up a whole new range of possibilities for economical solutions.
- Greenhouses and agricultural machinery
- Pump controllers
- Handling systems
- Door, gate and window blind controllers
- Special-purpose vehicles
- Heating, air-conditioning and ventilation
- Lighting systems
- Alarm and security systems
- Outdoor applications
The Alpha 2 (Alpha XL) brings the benefits of the Alpha closer to the functionality of a Micro PLC. A program capacity of 200 functions and fifteen new function blocks including mathematical operations, PWM, 1KHz high speed counter and SMS text messaging, along with a wide operating temperature (-25 to 55°C) open up new possibilities in all areas of building and industrial automation.The large back lit screen features display options including bar graphs and scrolling text. Optional extension units can increase the I/O by 4 points of digital I/O.
The highlights at a glance:
- Extra large program capacity (200 program blocks)
- Output module with 2 analog outputs
- For outdoor applications down to -25°C
- Extra large backlit display and additional HMI functions
- Additional communications capabilities (including e-mail and SMS)
- DFC radio and clock signal interpretation
|Max. power consumption W||4.9||4.0||5.5||7.5||7.0||9.0|
|Typ. power consumption||All I/Os ON/OFF||W||3.5/1.85 240 V AC
3.0/1.55 120 V AC
|2.5/0.75||4.5/2.0 240 V AC
3.5/1.5 120 V AC
|4.0 / 1.0||5.5/2.5 240 V AC
4.5/2.0 120 V AC
|5.0 / 1.0|
(W x H x D) mm
|71.2 x 90 x 55||71.2 x 90 x 55||124.6 x 90 x 52||124.6 x 90 x 52||124.6 x 90 x 52||124.6 x 90 x 52|