Submersible R o o t s Blower (Pressure Conveyance) TSW Type
The Characteristic of the TRUN-DEAN Blower G
- Submersible R o o t s blower prevent second social effect of pullution, noiseless and extending machine life-span.
- The air compartment and the side cover of our blower has a flange and groove rim, which can not only strengthen the blower's operational functions but also prevent eccentric phenomenal resulting from the fastening of the stud, which may shorten the life of the blower.
- To reduce man-made errors, enhance the precision of the leave wheel, and to promote the blower efficiently, our rotor uses the most advanced one time work process Four-Shaft method.
- Unique Design with Quality Components¡GAppropriate clearance between the rotors and the rotors with the casing ensure no direct operational contact, hence no lubrication is necessary. The synchronous gear drive system and the shaft bearings are the only parts which require lubrication. Separate lateral chambers are designed to house these moving parts with proper seals to prevent oil leakage to the main chamber.
- Low Noise & Minimal Vibration¡GNoise and vibration reduction are the main emphasis in developing the new series of R o o t s blower. The TRUNDEAN Blower rotor concept was adopted based on its flow characteristics which is very stable and even compared to the 2 lobes type, also coupled with the fact that it shows a considerable reduction of both noise and vibration. The extent of reduction can even allow the smaller unit to operate without the need of a silencer.
- Computerized CNC machines are used to produce components and parts of high quality and precision, also saves the user both time and labor during maintenance and replacement.
- Applications of the Pressure Conveyance
- Pressures Applied¡G0 ~ 0.6 kgf/cm² 2 ~ 20HP
- Special order with specific designs
- Quietness¡GBecause of its submergibility under water, so there will be not much noise from the machine when in use.
- No need of a silencer¡GBecause of its under water, the created noise will be very low, so there will be no need to do silencer. Under-water can mean space-saving.
- Strong structure, Be relieved¡GThe direct connect between the motor and the blower can avoid the inconvenience of traditionally-done belt adjustment.
- Lower energy consumption¡GTrundean R o o t s blower are designed to control backflow pressure to the rotor in order to reduce energy consumption.
- Longer bearing life¡GLess vibration transmitted through the lobe results approximately 20% longer bearing life.
|Model No.||Outlet Diameter
50 / 60 HZ
|TSW-50||2''||2.94 / 3.04||0.3||2|
|TSW-50||2''||2.94 / 3.04||0.5||3|
|TSW-50||2''||2.94 / 3.04||0.6||5|
|TSW-65||2.5''||3.99 / 4.09||0.4||5|
|TSW-80||3''||6.47 / 6.59||0.4||7.5|
|TSW-80||3''||6.47 / 6.59||0.6||10|
|TSW-100||4''||8.66 / 8.75||0.4||10|
|TSW-100||4''||8.66 / 8.75||0.6||15|
|TSW-125||5''||12.44 / 12.99||0.4||15|
|TSW-125||5''||12.44 / 12.99||0.6||20|