Vertical R o o t s Blower (Pressure Conveyance) TV Type
The Characteristic of the TRUN-DEAN Blower G
- Using vertical motor install on the blower. Discharge and suction silencer install both sides of the blower.
- To reduce man-made errors, enhance the precision of the leave wheel, and to promote the blower efficiently, our rotor uses the most advanced one time work process Four-Shaft method.
- Unique Design with Quality Components¡GAppropriate clearance between the rotors and the rotors with the casing ensure no direct operational contact, hence no lubrication is necessary. The synchronous gear drive system and the shaft bearings are the only parts which require lubrication. Separate lateral chambers are designed to house these moving parts with proper seals to prevent oil leakage to the main chamber.
- Low Noise & Minimal Vibration¡GNoise and vibration reduction are the main emphasis in developing the new series of R o o t s blower. The TRUNDEAN Blower rotor concept was adopted based on its flow characteristics which is very stable and even compared to the 2 lobes type, also coupled with the fact that it shows a considerable reduction of both noise and vibration. The extent of reduction can even allow the smaller unit to operate without the need of a silencer.
- Computerized CNC machines are used to produce components and parts of high quality and precision, also saves the user both time and labor during maintenance and replacement.
- Applications of the Pressure Conveyance
- Pressures Applied¡G0 ~ 0.6 kgf/cm² 2 ~ 30HP
- Special order with specific designs
- Lower energy consumption¡GTRUNDEAN Vertical Blower are designed to control backflow pressure to rotor in order to reduce energy consumption.
- Lower noise¡GPressure pluses are the major noise source in blowers.The TRUNDEAN Vertical Blower design can efficiently reduce noise by approximately 5 dB.
- Longer bearing life¡GLess vibration transmitted through the lobe results approximately 20% longer bearing life.
- Reduces the amount of regular maintenance that needs to be performed¡GThe TRUNDEAN Vertical Blower uses direct-drive, reducing wear and tear on the belt, reducing the amount of maintenance needed, and reducing the risk of oil leaks.
- The blower is compact, occupying only a small amount of space¡GNot only is the TRUNDEAN Vertical Blower very compact, the direction of the air vent can be adjusted according to actual needs, and the unit is easy to install.
- Easy installation¡GThe blower is simple to install, does not require much time to maintain, does not occupy much space, and provides a noise-free living environment without the need for additional noise prevention equipment.
|Model No.||Outlet Diameter
50 / 60 HZ
|TV-50||2''||1.26 / 1.58||0.4||2|
|TV-50A||2''||1.60 / 1.99||0.5||3|
|TV-50A||2''||1.60 / 1.99||0.6||5|
|TV-65||2.5''||2.46 / 3.02||0.5||5|
|TV-80||3''||4.59 / 5.60||0.4||7.5|
|TV-80||3''||4.59 / 5.60||0.6||10|
|TV-100||4''||6.98 / 8.45||0.5||10|
|TV-100||4''||6.98 / 8.45||0.6||15|
|TV-125||5''||10.0 / 12.0||0.4||15|
|TV-125||5''||10.0 / 12.0||0.6||20|
|TV-150||6''||14.9 / 17.9||0.4||20|
|TV-150||6''||14.9 / 17.9||0.5||25|
|TV-150||6''||14.9 / 17.9||0.6||30|