Available with current ratings from 6-12A
K-Line mini-contactors and overload relays - available in three ratings up to 10 HP at 600VAC - are ideal for general duty applications where small size and reliability are key concerns. The special armature structure design allows all devices and all operating coils, either AC or DC, to have the same physical size and panel footprint for convenience. Devices are available with low consumption DC operating coils for direct connection to PLC circuits.
Features and Benefits :
- K06 rated for 3 HP motors at 480 Vac or 600 Vac.
- K09 rated for 5 HP motors at 480 Vac or 600 Vac.
- K12 rated for 7.5 HP motors at 480 Vac or 10 HP at 600 Vac.
- 2-pole or 4-pole instantaneous auxiliary contact blocks with screw clamp, slip-on, or spring terminals
- Transient voltage surge suppressors
- Electronic 1 to 30 second on-delay timers
- Captive screw terminals for use with either Phillips or slotted head screwdrivers
- Slip-on terminals for quick installation of single 1/4" or double 1/8" tabs
- Terminal pins for soldering the contactor directly to a printed circuit board
- Spring terminals for extreme-vibration applications
All versions of the K-line mini-contactors are available with an AC, DC, or low-consumption DC operating coil. The low-consumption DC coil operating device can be energized by a low level DC signal from a computer or PLC and includes built-in transient suppression.
The K-line Class 10 bimetallic overload relays are ambient-compensated and include single-phase sensitivity for phase unbalance and phase loss protection. Standard features include isolated N.C. trip contact and N.O. alarm contact, manual or automatic reset function, tamper resistant window for full load current settings, and Test trip button. Five pins connect to the contactor load side terminals — three for the power circuit and two for the control circuit — which eliminate customer wiring for the 3-wire control holding circuit.