Motoman MH6/MH6S Multi-Application Robot
ASSEMBLY • DISPENSING • HANDLING • MACHINE TENDING • PACKAGING • WELDING
Payload: 6 kg
- Compact, Powerful and Economical
- High-speed six-axis MH6 robot requires minimal installation space.
- MH6 model: 1,422 mm (56") horizontal reach, 2,486 mm (97.9") vertical reach. MH6S (shorter-arm version): 997 mm (39.3") horizontal reach, 1,597 mm (62.9") vertical reach.
- Both robots have ±0.08 mm (0.003") repeatability.
- Widest work envelope in its class with small interference radius allows robot to be placed close to workpieces/equipment.
- Higher speeds on all axes provide higher throughput.
- 6 kg (13.2 lb) payload. Powerful design with high moment of inertia ratings provides higher carrying capacity.
- Offers superior performance in assembly, dispensing, material handling, machine tending, packaging and welding.
- Yields extraordinary production results while requiring minimal capital investment.
- Can be foor-, wall-, or ceiling-mounted. Brakes on all axes.
- Compact design and built-in collision avoidance features with multiple robot control allow up to eight robots to be used together to maximize productivity while reducing overall foorspace requirements.
- Advanced DX100 Controller