Motoman MH50-20 Robot
Long/Extended Reach for Large Parts
- Powerful, high-speed robot with long reach offers superior performance in arc welding, coating, dispensing, material cutting and handling applications.
- 20 kg (44.1 lb) payload; 3,106 mm (122.3") horizontal reach; 5,585 mm (219.9") vertical reach; ±0.15 mm (±0.006") repeatability.
- Ideal for processing large parts. In many cell layouts, a long/extended reach robot can eliminate the need for an external track, reducing system cost and simplifying programming.
- Can be floor-, wall-, or ceiling-mounted to provide layout flexibility. Brakes on all axes
- Wide work envelope with small interference zone, allows robot to be placed close to workpieces/equipment.
- Patented multiple robot control supports up to 8 robots/72 axes.
- Windows® CE programming pendant with color touch screen and USB interface.
- Faster processing speeds for smoother interpolation. Quicker I/O response. Accelerated Ethernet communication.
- Extensive I/O suite includes integral PLC and touch screen HMI, 2,048 I/O and graphical ladder editor.
- Supports all major fieldbus networks, including EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP and many others.
- Compliant to ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 and other relevant ISO and CSA safety standards. Optional Category 3 functional safety unit.