Motoman SIA10D Assembly Robot
ASSEMBLY • INJECTION MOLDING • INSPECTION • MACHINE TENDING • PACKAGING • PART TRANSFER
Payload: 10 kg
- Compact, Lean and Powerful Arm
- 7-axis actuator-based design and best-in-class wrist performance characteristics provide amazing freedom of movement, coupled with ability to maneuver in very tight areas.
- Superior dexterity enables robot to reorient elbow(s) without affecting hand position or causing self-interference.
- Agile, versatile robot opens up a wide range of industrial applications to robots: ideal for assembly, injection molding, inspection, machine tending and a host of other operations.
- 10 kg (22.1 lb) payload; 1,203 mm (47.4") vertical reach; 720 mm (28.3") horizontal reach; ±0.1 mm (0.004") repeatability.
- Slim, compact and powerful – robot can straighten vertically to take up only one square foot of floorspace and is only 264 mm (10.4") wide at widest point.
- Short axis lengths and extreme motion flexibility allow slim manipulator to be positioned out of normal working area (i.e. floor-, ceiling-, wall-, incline- or machine-mounted) without limiting motion range of any axis.
- Mounting SIA10D robot between two machine tools provides open access to machines for fixture maintenance, adjustment or testing.
- Operator has clear access to machine operator station for entering offsets, maintenance or other operations.
- Advanced DX100 Controller