Motoman SDA20D Assembly Robot
ASSEMBLY • MATERIAL HANDLING • MACHINE TENDING • PART TRANSFER
Payload: 20 kg /Arm
- Powerful actuator-based design provides “human-like” flexibility and fast acceleration.
- Superior dexterity and best-in-class wrist characteristics make slim, dual-arm robot ideally suited for assembly, part transfer, machine tending, packaging and other handling tasks that formerly could only be done by people.
- Highly flexible; 15 axes of motion (7 axes per arm, plus a single axis for base rotation).
- Internally routed cables and hoses (6 - air, 12 - electric) reduce interference and maintenance, and also make programming easier.
- 20 kg (44.1 lb) payload per arm; 910 mm (35.8") horizontal reach per arm; 1,820 mm (71.7") vertical reach per arm; ±0.1 mm (0.004") repeatability.
- Both robot arms can work together on one task to double the payload or handle heavy, unwieldy objects.
- Two manipulators can perform simultaneous independent operations.
- Can hold part with one arm while performing operations on it with other arm. Can transfer a part from one arm to the other with no need to set part down.
- Advanced DX100 Controller