Motoman SIA50D Assembly Robot
MACHINE TENDING PART TRANSFER INJECTION MOLDING ASSEMBLY PACKING INSPECTION
Payload: 50 kg
- Compact, Lean and Powerful Arm
- 7-axis actuator-based design and best-in-class wrist performance characteristics provide amazing freedom of movement, coupled with ability to maneuver in very tight areas.
- Superior dexterity enables robot to reorient elbow(s) without affecting hand position or causing self-interference.
- Agile, versatile robot opens up a wide range of industrial applications to robots: ideal for assembly, injection molding, inspection, machine tending and a host of other operations.
- 50 kg (110.3 lb) payload; 2,597 mm (102.2") vertical reach; 1,630 mm (64.2") horizontal reach; 0.1 mm (0.004") repeatability.
- Slim, compact and powerful robot can straighten vertically to take up only one square foot of floorspace and is just 493 mm (19.4") wide at widest point.
- Short axis lengths and extreme motion flexibility allow slim manipulator to be positioned out of normal working area (i.e. floor-, ceiling-, wall-, incline- or machine-mounted) without limiting motion range of any axis.
- Mounting SIA50D robot between two machine tools provides open access to machines for fixture maintenance, adjustment or testing.
- Operator has clear access to machine operator station for entering offsets, maintenance or other operations.
- Advanced DX100 Controller