PRESS TENDING • MACHINE TENDING • MATERIAL HANDLING
Payload: 130 kg
The EH130 robot sets a new standard for speed with a large robot. The EH130 will increase the productivity of your factory with a nearly 22% increase in speed when compared to a 165-kg robot.
This robot was designed for high production in machine tending or other material handling applications. The robot has a 130 kg (286.7 lbs) payload, 3,372 mm (132.8") vertical reach, 2,651 mm (104.4") horizontal reach, and ±0.2 mm (±0.008") repeatability. The large work envelope allows tools to be stored behind the robot, allowing better clearance for maintenance.
The standard EH130 robot is floor-mounted. It can be used in a dual-robot configuration with other EH or HP robots to provide maximum flexibility for a variety of processes.
Advanced NX100 Controller
- The NX100 high-performance controller features a Windows® CE programming pendant, fast processing, easy-to-use INFORM III programming language, and robust PC architecture.
- The NX100 offers unmatched multiple robot control capability (up to four robots) to minimize cost of integration and eliminate risk of robot collisions.
- The NX100 includes four security levels of password protection (user, editor, maintenance and supervisor) for up to 100 individual users. Password use restricts access to the production programs and the controller logs any changes.
- The programming pendant features a color touch-screen display that can be configured as a custom HMI with buttons and status indicators.
- Dual-channel safety features include enhanced E-Stop functionality, integrated speed monitoring, manual brake release switch, and compliance with both ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 and Canadian safety standards.
- The NX100 offers unmatched connectivity through standard Ethernet and other network options: DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus-DP and EtherNet/IP.
Features & Options
- Multiple robot control (up to four robots) simplifies programming
- EH130 top speeds are 22% faster than the HP165 robot
- Widest working envelope: 2,651 mm (104.4") horizontal reach
- Highest repeatability in its class: ±0.2 mm (±0.008")
- IP67 wrist rating
- Life program (optional)
- MotoSim® EG simulation software (optional)