MACHINE TENDING • MATERIAL HANDLING
Payload: 150 kg
The Motoman EH200-150 sets the standard for versatility in the large robot market. The EH200-150 is part of the “Expert Handling” series that is specifically designed for high duty cycle material handling applications. This high-speed robot offers minimal footprint and superior performance in machine tending, press tending and other material handling applications.
The EH200-150 features the longest horizontal reach (3,010 mm/118.5") and the highest repeatability (±0.3 mm/±0.01") in its class. It also offers a vertical reach of 4,090 mm (161"). The work envelope extends behind the body, allowing space behind the robot for robot tool storage or maintenance.
The EH200-150’s powerful design, together with Motoman’s patented multiple robot control capability, allows the robot to be used as a 6-axis part positioner to achieve unmatched automation flexibility.
Advanced NX100 Controller
- The NX100 high-performance controller features a Windows® CE programming pendant, fast processing, easy-to-use INFORM III programming language, and robust PC architecture.
- The NX100 offers unmatched multiple robot control capability (up to four robots) to minimize cost of integration and eliminate risk of robot collisions.
- The NX100 includes four security levels of password protection (user, editor, maintenance and supervisor) for up to 100 individual users. Password use restricts access to the production programs and the controller logs any changes.
- The programming pendant features a color touch-screen display that can be configured as a custom HMI with buttons and status indicators.
- Dual-channel safety features include enhanced E-Stop functionality, integrated speed monitoring, manual brake release switch, and compliance with both ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 and Canadian safety standards.
- The NX100 offers unmatched connectivity through standard Ethernet and other network options: DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus-DP and EtherNet/IP.
Features & Options
- Specifically designed for high duty cycle material handling applications
- Widest working envelope in its class: 3,010 mm (118.5") reach n Highest repeatability in its class: ±0.3 mm (±0.01")
- Multiple robot control (up to four robots) simplifies programming
- LIFE program (optional)
- MotoSim® EG simulation software (optional)