Motoman ES165D | ES200D Robot
MATERIAL HANDLING • MACHINE TENDING • PRESS TENDING
Payload: 165 kg | 200 kg
- High-speed six-axis ES165D and ES200D robots set the standard for versatility in the large robot market.
- Provide superior performance in machine and press tending, and other heavypayload applications.
- 165 kg (363.8 lb) payload (ES165D) and 200 kg (441 lb) payload (ES200D) versions. Both models feature 3,372 mm (132.8") vertical reach; 2,651 mm (104.4") horizontal reach; ±0.2 mm (±0.008") repeatability.
- Fast axial speeds and acceleration reduce cycle times and increase production output.
- Large work envelope and high moment of inertia ratings.
- Compact, slim design allows robots to reduce cycle time and reach into confined spaces, improving system productivity.
- Pre-wired for servo gripper use which allows a wider range of product handling
- Advanced DX100 Controller
- Patented multiple robot control supports up to 8 robots/72 axes.
- Windows® CE programming pendant with color touch screen and USB interface.
- Faster processing speeds for smoother interpolation. Quicker I/O response. Accelerated Ethernet communication.
- Extensive I/O suite includes integral PLC and touch screen HMI, 2,048 I/O and graphical ladder editor.
- Supports all major fieldbus networks, including EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP
and many others.
- Compliant to ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 and other relevant ISO and CSA safety standards.
Optional Category 3 functional safety unit.
- Interface panel function allows the programming pendant to be configured as a system HMI.