MATERIAL REMOVAL • SURFACE PREPARATION • FINISHING
Payload: 35 kg
Fast, Rugged, and Powerful
- Six-axis DX1350D robot is specifically designed to optimize performance in part finishing applications like grinding and sanding.
- Inherent stiffness and high payload capacity enable the DX1350D to carry the process tool to the part or to manipulate the part for processing by a stationary tool.
- High quality processing under difficult conditions. IP67-rated wrist can tolerate temporary immersion; robot body is resistant to airborne particles and water.
- 1,355-mm (53.3-inch) horizontal reach; can reach behind itself for easy tooling changeover.
- Fastest motion speed and highest wrist torque rating in its class.
- The power and rigidity of the DX1350D, along with Motoman’s patented method of multiple robot control, provides improved cycle time and increased productivity for material removal applications
- Can be wall- or ceiling-mounted; brakes on all axes.
- Patented multiple robot control supports up to 8 robots/72 axes.
- Windows® CE programming pendant with color touch screen and USB interface.
- Faster processing speeds for smoother interpolation. Quicker I/O response. Accelerated Ethernet communication.
- Extensive I/O suite includes integral PLC and touch screen HMI, 2,048 I/O and graphical ladder editor.
- Supports all major fieldbus networks, including EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP and many others.
- Compliant to ANSI/RIA 15.06-1999 and other relevant ISO and CSA safety standards. Optional Category 3 functional safety unit.