Motoman HP20D/HP20RD/HP20D-6 Multi-Application Robot
CUTTING • DISPENSING • HANDLING • MACHINE TENDING • PACKAGING • MATERIAL REMOVAL
Payload: 20 kg (HP20-6: 6 kg)
- Fast, versatile six-axis HP20D, extended-reach HP20D-6 and shelf-mount HP20RD robots offer superior, high-speed performance in handling, machine tending, packaging, cutting and dispensing applications.
- HP20D model: 20 kg (44.1 lb) payload; 1,717 mm (67.6") horizontal reach; 3,063 mm (120.6") vertical reach; ±0.06 mm (0.002") repeatability.
- Extended-reach HP20D-6 version for applications requiring a larger work envelope: 6 kg (13.2 lb) payload; 1,915 mm (75.4") horizontal reach; 3,459 mm (136.2") vertical reach; ±0.06 mm (0.002") repeatability.
- The shelf-mounted HP20RD is designed for injection molding and other similar applications: 20 kg (44.1 lb) payload; 2,017 mm (79.4") horizontal reach; 3,134 mm (123.4") vertical reach; ±0.06 mm (0.002") repeatability.
- Powerful design with high moment of inertia ratings.
- Slim base, waist and arm allow robot to be placed close to workpiece holding fixtures to improve part accessibility.
- Fast axial speeds and acceleration reduce cycle times and increase production output.
- Compact design and advanced collision avoidance features with multiple robot control allow up to eight robots (72 axes) to be used together to maximize productivity while minimizing overall floorspace requirements.
- Floor-, wall- or ceiling-mounted versions available for the HP20D and HP20D-6 models.
- Advanced DX100 Controller