COATING • DISPENSING
Payload: 3 kg
The high-speed PX800 robot offers minimal footprint and superior performance in coating applications.
The compact, space-saving design of the PX800 robot makes it easy to mount on the floor, wall or ceiling. Its full six-axis capability ensures proper gun angles for painting small parts.
The PX800 robot is Factory Mutual (FM) approved for Class 1, Div. 1 use in hazardous environments. It features a 3 kg (6.6 lb) payload capacity, a 798 mm (31.4") reach, and a ±0.03 mm (±0.001") repeatability.
The PX800 robot delivers superior performance while minimizing cycle time and optimizing material usage. It is ideal for coating small electronic or appliance parts, as well as automotive components.
Advanced XRC 2001-FM Controller
- The advanced XRC 2001-FM controller features fast processing, easy-to-use INFORM II programming language, and includes application-specific software for coating.
- Two types of programming pendants are available – the standard model for use in non-explosive painting environments and as an option, an intrinsically-safe version for use in hazardous conditions.
- The XRC 2001-FM coordinates operation of robot and coating devices, including the gun, to increase productivity by reducing over-spraying and the number of times the spray starts and stops. It supports gun control instructions such as spray start/stop and coating conditions.
- The XRC 2001 supports standard networks (such as DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus-DP, and Interbus-S), enabling connection to paint machine controllers and line controllers.
Features & Options
- 798 mm reach
- ±0.03 mm (±0.001") repeatability
- Floor-, wall- or ceiling-mount options
- FM rating: Class 1, Div. 1 (explosion-proof)
- MotoSim® EG simulation software (optional)
- MotoMax® III warranty (standard)