Motoman EPX2700 Versatile Paint Robot
COATING • DISPENSING
Payload: 15 kg
- High-speed, versatile six-axis EPX2700 robot is ideal for automotive and other industrial coating applications.
- Offers superior performance and creates smooth, consistent finish with outstanding efficiency for painting and dispensing applications.
- Hollow wrist design is ideal for painting contoured parts such as interior/exterior surfaces; well-suited for mounting spray equipment applicators. Inside diameter is 70 mm (2.76"). Interference between the hose and parts/fixtures is avoided; ensures optimum cycle time and robot reach/access.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved for Class 1, Div. 1 use in hazardous environments.
- 15 kg (33.1 lb) payload; 2,700 mm (106.3") horizontal reach; 5,147 mm (202.6") vertical reach; ±0.15 mm (±0.006") repeatability.
- Highly flexible, compact design; easy to floor, wall or ceiling mount.
Advanced NX100-FM Controller
- Includes application-specific software for paint applications.
- Coordinates operation of robot and painting devices, including spray gun.
- Supports gun control instructions such as spray start/stop and painting conditions.
- All painting position parameters can be filed and saved.
- Supports standard networks (such as DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus-DP, and Interbus-S), enabling connection to paint equipment controllers and production line controllers.