Motoman EPX2800R Versatile Paint Robot
COATING • DISPENSING
Payload: 15 kg
- High-speed, shelf-mount six-axis (seven-axis with optional rail) EPX2800R robot is ideal for automotive and other industrial coating applications.
- Offers superior performance and creates smooth, consistent finish with outstanding efficiency for painting and dispensing applications.
- Hollow wrist design is ideal for painting contoured parts such as interior/exterior surfaces; well-suited for mounting spray equipment applicators. Inside diameter is 70 mm (2.75"). Interference between the hose and parts/fixtures is avoided; ensures optimum cycle time and robot reach/access.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved for Class 1, Div. 1 use in hazardous environments.
- 15 kg (33.1 lb) payload; 2,825 mm (111.2") horizontal reach; 4,752 mm (187.1") vertical reach; ±0.5 mm (±0.02") repeatability.
- Highly flexible, compact design.
Advanced NX100-FM Controller
- Includes application-specific software for paint applications.
- Coordinates operation of robot and painting devices, including spray gun.
- Supports gun control instructions such as spray start/stop and painting conditions.
- All painting position parameters can be filed and saved.
- Supports standard networks (such as DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus-DP and Interbus-S), enabling connection to paint equipment controllers and production line controllers.