Motoman MS80 Spot Welding Robot
Payload: 80 kg
- “Master Spot” Welding Robot Ideal for High-Density Layouts
- Quick and agile! Over 43% faster than traditional heavy-payload robots, resulting in shorter takt times and higher throughput.
- Body < 500 mm (19.7") wide, including spot harness; 2,061 mm (81.1") reach; 80 kg (176.4 lb) payload; ±0.07 mm (0.003") repeatability.
- Can be placed close to workpieces and other robots for flexible, high-density layouts. These configurations can eliminate multiple stations, resulting in shorter production lines and smaller spot welding workcells.
- Yaskawa’s compact actuators and higher-frequency DC welding led to new lightweight spot guns.
- Guns are available in X- or C-type configurations with 600-kg clamping force and 15,000-Amp capacity.
- Uses 33% less power even at faster speeds due to lightweight gun. Offers 50% power savings with smaller DC guns versus traditional robots.
- Proven integrated spot harness, prevents interference and reduces programming time. Integrated cabling and hoses last more than six times longer than traditional harnesses, reducing maintenance and improving uptime.
- Advanced DX100 Controller