Motoman VS50 Spot Welding Robot
Payload: 50 kg
- Unique slim design optimizes automotive applications using DC spot guns with compact servo actuators.
- Can be placed in close proximity to workpieces and other robots to create flexible, high-density layouts, eliminating multiple stations and resulting in shorter production lines and smaller spot welding workcells.
- Seven degrees of freedom provides ability to reorient manipulator axes without changing gun position in space. Multi-jointed arm can fold down into a very low profile.
- Compact – only 493 mm (19.4") wide (including the spot harness); 1,630 mm (64.2") reach; ±0.1 mm (0.004") repeatability.
- Base axes move 30% faster than heavy-payload robots, resulting in shorter takt times and higher throughput.
- Yaskawa’s compact actuators and higher-frequency DC welding led to new lightweight spot guns.
- Guns are available in X- or C-type configurations with 600-kg clamping force and 15,000-Amp capacity.
- Due to lighter gun, robot uses less power, even at its faster speeds. When combined with improved efficiency of smaller DC guns, VS50 robot offers 50% power savings compared to traditional larger robots and guns.
- Innovative design with integrated spot harness prevents interference and reduces programming time.
- Advanced DX100 Controller